Tuesday 18 October 2011

K-pop, the latest fever.

Justin Bieber is soooo yesterday. The latest fever is K-pop. It's everywhere, I mean literally, everywhere. Not that I care but it's starting to get on my nerves. Turn on the TV and there it goes, Korean/ Japanese songs. Switch the channel, another K-pop song. Urgh~ it's really annoying. Teenagers are CRAZY over those K-pop artists. I wonder what's so special about them. I mean, Hello.. The female singers are acting as cute as they can be. They keep on making bubble faces every single time the camera's on them and the most annoying thing is making the peace sign when taking a picture. That is SO cheesy. You know what I'm saying. I mean, who does that? Yes, they are cute, beautiful, pretty or whatever it is you wanna call them. I'm not saying they aren't. But acting super duper cute is a total turn off. It makes them so much less attractive. Enough with the female singers. We move on to the male K-pop singers. No offense, but honestly, I think they look like a bunch of gays dancing around with their skin tight leather pants. What could be gay-er than a guy who had his eyebrows shaped, layers of foundation or face cream or whatever it is you call 'em, lip gloss, eyeliner and a slightly pink blusher on their cheek bones. Now, that is a major turn off. Guys wearing make up as much as a woman does is a no no. Put them on a little black dress and a pair of heels, you'll get a woman. One last thing before I forget, what's with the big amount of group members? Once, I saw one of the K-pop group, I think they have about 12 group members, if I'm not mistaken. WHY?! Haha. Sorry guys if any of the statement I made hurt your feelings or anything. But this is my opinion. :)


p/s : I don't know if they're Korean/ Japanese/ Taiwanese. They all look the same (talking bout racism. haha).


xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.